♥ romanticizing the new school year ♥
Category: School // Lifestyle
okay... maybe this year will actually be different.
I always say I'm going to be more organized when a new school year starts and then somehow I'm doing homework at 11:47 PM the night before it's due.
But this year I want to actually enjoy the little things. Cute outfits, good music, random conversations, getting my favorite drink before class... all of it.
Basically, I want school to feel like a part of my life instead of something I'm constantly trying to get through. 🎀
I always say I'm going to be more organized when a new school year starts and then somehow I'm doing homework at 11:47 PM the night before it's due.
But this year I want to actually enjoy the little things. Cute outfits, good music, random conversations, getting my favorite drink before class... all of it.
Basically, I want school to feel like a part of my life instead of something I'm constantly trying to get through. 🎀
🎀 GET MY STUFF TOGETHER
- Get a planner and hopefully remember to use it.
- Clean out my backpack because I know there's random papers from last semester in there.
- Buy new pens even though I already have approximately 500 pens.
- Make my notes cute enough that I actually want to read them later.
- Pick out my outfit the night before so I don't end up changing five times in the morning.
📚 MAKE STUDYING LESS BORING
- Find a cute little spot to study.
- Get a drink before I start.
- Put my phone somewhere I can't reach it.
- Make a playlist and pretend studying is a montage in a movie.
- Take breaks before I completely lose my mind.
🎧 THE SOUNDTRACK
☐ Getting ready playlist
☐ Walking to class playlist
☐ Study playlist
☐ Main character playlist
☐ Songs for staring out the window
☐ Ambience playlist
♫ currently playing ♫
Sour Grapes
LE SSERAFIM
0:00 / 0:00
💋 MAKE ORDINARY DAYS FUN
- Get my favorite drink before class.
- Wear an outfit I actually like instead of saving it for "somewhere special."
- Put my headphones on and pretend I'm in a coming-of-age movie.
- Take random pictures throughout the day.
- Stop rushing through everything.
- Get myself a little treat after a long day.
📸 TAKE THE PICTURES
I want more random pictures this year.
My coffee. My outfit. The sky. Something funny my friend said. My desk covered in homework.
Nothing important. Just things I might miss later.
📝 SUNDAY RESET
☐ Clean my room
☐ An everything shower
☐ Pick out outfits
☐ Pack my bag
☐ Check what I have due
☐ Clean out my backpack
☐ Update my playlists
☐ Get snacks for the week
☐ Try to sleep at a reasonable time
No comments:
Post a Comment